Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@apache.org> on 2022/02/20 10:12:12 UTC

[CFP] Apache RocketMQ Summit Asia 2022 Coming!

Hi Apache RocketMQ developers,
(apologies if you're receiving this e-mail multiple times on different
mailing lists)

I'd like to draw your attention to call for presentations that is now open
for Apache RocketMQ Summit  Asia 2022, which will be held in Beijing on
March 26.

Our community is key to our success, you are welcomed to submit your
proposal here [1] to share your excellent ideas or experiences with people
worldwide, especially in the Asia area!

We are looking for organizations and communities that would like to support
the community by sponsoring the event, please feel free to reply to this
email if you are interested.

More details can be found here[2].

[1] https://jinshuju.net/f/bWV3xQ
[2] https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/NVaqUOT-BBaFX6V78kXwdw

Warmly regards,
Henry

Re: [CFP] Apache RocketMQ Summit Asia 2022 Coming!

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
@yuzhou Thank you very much for your feedback and welcome to submit topics
here( https://jinshuju.net/f/bWV3xQ). If you have any questions during this
process, feel free to contact me