Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by gsoap <gs...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/04 08:44:23 UTC

Full text searching?

Hi,

I want to perform full text searching in Jackrabbit repository?

Can anyone please tell me the steps to do that?

Thanks.

Re: Full text searching?

Posted by gsoap <gs...@yahoo.com>.
I want to perform full text searching in my documents which would be stored
in nt:file type nodes.

How lucene can help in full text searching?

Is searching with XPath/SQL and lucene are same or there are differences?

I am currently performing search with SQL, can it help me for full text
search or I will have to use lucene?

Thank you very much for replying.

Re: Full text searching?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.