Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by 萝卜丝炒饭 <14...@qq.com> on 2017/02/23 09:07:33 UTC

Filestream can not recognize the copied file

Hi all,
I tested filestream today, my code looks like:

val  fs = ssc.textFileStream(*)
erroelines = fs.filter( _.contains("erroe"))
erroelines.print
ssc.start()

when I edit a file and save it to the dir, it works well.
If i copy a file to the dir, it does work.

my issues are:
1, is it OK please? I means whether the code was designed to work as this.
2,which class  monitor the dir pls?

Re: Filestream can not recognize the copied file

Posted by 萝卜丝炒饭 <14...@qq.com>.
hi all,

I checked the code just now.
Spark scan the dir and filter files by timestamp of file.
I copied files to the dir but not changed the timestamp.
I know the reason now.

thanks