Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by SS...@IN.Safenet-inc.com on 2007/03/15 05:42:18 UTC

Apache with ssl on kernel 2.6 is slow

Hi,
	I recently shifted our apache server from linux kenrel 2.4.19 to 2.6
and openssl 0.9.8. I have found out that it has become very slow under
moderate load when using ssl. I have compared the performance using
Microsoft ACT tool.
Linux kernel 2.6 is running with NPTL configuration.
Please guide me how to debug the situation.

Regards,
Satinder Singh