Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cloud <cl...@domolo.com> on 2015/06/03 05:27:06 UTC

Failed to load type converters because of: Cannot find any type converter classes org.apache.camel.component.jetty.JettyConverter

hi all,

I want to know , which jar or project include the class:
org.apache.camel.component.jetty.JettyConverter .

cause Exception show that I need this class ( the wired is that not the
ClassNotFind Error  ).

Failed to load type converters because of: Cannot find any type converter
classes from the following packages:
[org.apache.camel.component.jetty.JettyConverter]

my maven pom file :

<camel.version>2.15.2</camel.version>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-jetty8</artifactId>

            <version>${camel.version}</version>
        </dependency>

/opt/usr/apache-tomcat-7.0.59/bin/catalina.sh run
Jun 03, 2015 11:14:29 AM org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader
initWebApplicationContext
SEVERE: Context initialization failed
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.apache.camel.TypeConverterLoaderException: Failed to load type
converters because of: Cannot find any type converter classes from the
following packages: [org.apache.camel.component.jetty.JettyConverter]
	at
org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapRuntimeCamelException(ObjectHelper.java:1619)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getTypeConverter(DefaultCamelContext.java:1979)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getTypeConverterRegistry(DefaultCamelContext.java:2000)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.forceLazyInitialization(DefaultCamelContext.java:3220)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartCamel(DefaultCamelContext.java:2579)

	at
	at

Caused by: org.apache.camel.TypeConverterLoaderException: Failed to load
type converters because of: Cannot find any type converter classes from the
following packages: [org.apache.camel.component.jetty.JettyConverter]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader.load(AnnotationTypeConverterLoader.java:119)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.BaseTypeConverterRegistry.loadTypeConverters(BaseTypeConverterRegistry.java:544)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.DefaultTypeConverter.doStart(DefaultTypeConverter.java:53)

thanks in advance .

Re: Failed to load type converters because of: Cannot find any type converter classes org.apache.camel.component.jetty.JettyConverter

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You need to put the camel-jetty-common jar in your war as well.

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.

Web: http://www.redhat.com
          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)