Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com> on 2001/08/23 21:32:30 UTC

Does response.sendRedirect() work in tomcat3.3?

When using tomcat 3.2.1 with apache, no matter what trick we tried, we could
not get response.sendRedirect() to work properly, the page printed up
garbage 90% of the time.  Is anyone using response.sendRedirect() in their
jsp code with 3.3 connected to apache?

RE: Does response.sendRedirect() work in tomcat3.3?

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ma...@isallineed.org>.
About 600 servlets at our site use the redirect (not using jsp's) and it
works great..

mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com>.
Very frustrating, hopefully an upgrade will help then.

Brandon

We're using Tomcat 3.2.3 and are using response.sendRedirect() from a
servlet without difficulty.

At 14:32 8/23/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>When using tomcat 3.2.1 with apache, no matter what trick we tried, we
could
>not get response.sendRedirect() to work properly, the page printed up
>garbage 90% of the time.  Is anyone using response.sendRedirect() in their
>jsp code with 3.3 connected to apache?

Thad Humphries               "...no religious test shall ever be required
Web Development Manager       as a qualification to any office or public
Phone: 540/675-3015, x225     trust under the United States." -Article VI

Re: Does response.sendRedirect() work in tomcat3.3?

Posted by Thad Humphries <th...@mindwrap.com>.