Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com> on 2002/06/29 22:03:17 UTC

Re: [CLI][VOTE] API Change

> So I'm +1 for these changes.

This is committed to CVS yet?

It looks good, but would like to play with it some before a
final vote.  Maven is using cli, so that'll be a good place
to test things out.

	-bob

Re: [CLI][VOTE] API Change

Posted by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com>.
> I'm wondering if anyone is reading these mails at all ;)

I am, and I keep meaning to give the patch a whirl, but
haven't found the time.

I trust you, and conceptually, I like what you've done,
so I'll go ahead and..

	+1

-bob

Re: [CLI][VOTE] API Change

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.
I'm wondering if anyone is reading these mails at all ;)

I would like some closure on this.  So if anyone would
like to comment on the API please do so.  I would like
to get this commited so I need to have people to confirm
that it is a good direction to take CLI.

Cheers,
-John K

Re: [CLI][VOTE] API Change

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.