Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Elsy Arratia-Scheit <el...@atl.fraunhofer.de> on 2009/02/24 16:10:03 UTC

Using Axis2/c

Hi there,

I have deployed a service that runs in axis2/c on Apache. This service autostarts from the beginning when I start Apache (Axis).

It builds continuosly a response structure that i have generated from a wsdl file. After the response structure is created and filled with my stuff, i want to serialize it calling its own serialize function (the one created from the wsdl file for this response structure).

I have observed that when I am running axis2/c as Apache modulus, i works fine serialize my structure =) .. but when i'm using axis2/c as stand-alone server, the seralization doesn't work, i lost my structure and this call breaks the server :(

p_prefix = (axis2_char_t*)axutil_hash_get(namespaces, "http://S1gate.WSN.org", AXIS2_HASH_KEY_STRING);

(* the last call is done inside the serialization function, it was autogenerated.)

Should i add something in my service when i'm running axis2c as standalone server?

[ANN]VTD-XML 2.5

Posted by jz...@ximpleware.com.
VTD-XML 2.5 is now released. Please go to
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=110612&package_id=120
172&release_id=661376 to download the latest version.

Changes from Version 2.4 (2/2009)

* Added separate VTD indexing generating and loading (see
http://vtd-xml.sf.net/persistence.html for further info)
* Integrated extended VTD supporting 256 GB doc (In Java only).
* Added duplicateNav() for replicate multiple VTDNav instances sharing XML,
VTD and LC buffer (availabe in Java and C#).
* Various bug fixes and enhancements.