Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by fpapon <fp...@apache.org> on 2024/04/07 15:39:38 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Geronimo Arthur 1.0.9 release

Hi everyone,

I submit Apache Geronimo Arthur 1.0.9 release to your vote.

We fixed 1 issue:

- [GERONIMO-6859] - Enable to use .zip from graal-ce for windows

Staging Maven repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-1168

Staging dist repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/geronimo/arthur/

Please vote to approve this release:
[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

François

Re: [VOTE] Apache Geronimo Arthur 1.0.9 release

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1 and thanks a lot François

side note for voters: knights can be broken on very recent graalvm (java
21+) due to a breaking change in svm sdk, we can move to the new one on
next (1.1?) -> TBD on the list probably but take it into consideration
during testing please.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)