Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2002/10/10 12:56:33 UTC

TypeEntry - protected TypeEntry refType

Hi all,

The TypeEntry class has only one refType. Wait .... let me explain what I
mean by this.... TypeEntry class have declared a variable as below.

   protected TypeEntry refType; // Some TypeEntries refer to other types.

Does that mean a TypeEntry can have only one refType ?

An element can have more than one reference types as ref =, type =, element=
. So I thought a TypeEntry should have something like an array/list/vector
of refTypes. Looks like I am wrong.  Can anyone point out where I have gone
wrong ?

Thank you,
Dimuthu.