Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Everton Agner <ev...@yahoo.com.br> on 2009/12/14 19:39:31 UTC

Specific CSS files for each browser

Hi,

I'm having problems with tapestry generated html/css code (plus my html/css layout), and I want to fix it for each browser issue...

There is any way I can make the @IncludeStylesheet value Dynamic? So I can look for the Browser's request info and refer the correct CSS file?

Or... There is any other elegant way I can do that?

And finally... Tapestry generated html/css code is fine to run in which IE version?

Thanks!

Everton

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com

Res: Res: Specific CSS files for each browser

Posted by Everton Agner <ev...@yahoo.com.br>.
Okay, thanks.

One of the weirdest problems I'm having is the DateField component Javascript calendar... It's "absolute" position didn't work fine here on IE8 (it's DIV jumps out on weird spots on screen).

Everton

________________________________
De: Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>
Para: Tapestry users <us...@tapestry.apache.org>
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 14 de Dezembro de 2009 17:28:40
Assunto: Re: Res: Specific CSS files for each browser

Em Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:23:25 -0200, Everton Agner <ev...@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> It's perfect! Thank you! :)

You're welcome!

> What about my other question?
>  Tapestry generated html/css code is fine to run in which IE version?

I guess it's fine even with IE6, but do your own tests with your own CSS files.

--Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor
Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
http://www.arsmachina.com.br

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com

Re: Res: Specific CSS files for each browser

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

De: Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>
Para: Tapestry users <us...@tapestry.apache.org>
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 14 de Dezembro de 2009 16:45:52
Assunto: Re: Specific CSS files for each browser

No, but you can @Inject RenderSupport and include CSS programatically in your template component. ;)

Re: Specific CSS files for each browser

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.