Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/05/25 22:34:03 UTC

Fwd: Call for Papers Opens for ApacheCon US 2006

FYI:

Not yet sure if I'll be able to go to the US Apache Con, but it would
be nice to have a Cayenne presentation there, especially on its
unique aspects such as remote object persistence. If there are any
volunteers to do this presentation, I'll be glad to help with
preparation.

Andrus

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Call for Papers Opens for ApacheCon US 2006

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I'll be glad to do the review of the Colorado Software Summit and any
possible Apache Con presentations.

Andrus

On May 26, 2006, at 2:35 PM, Bill Dudney wrote:

> [...]
>>> * Security and e-commerce
>>> * Performance tuning, load balancing and high availability
>>> * Technical and non-technical case studies
>>> * New technologies (e.g., Web, Java, XML, and anti-spam)
>>>
>>> Regular sessions will be 60 minutes and tutorials will be either
>>> 3 or 6 hours. Or 12 hour/2 day sessions.
>>>
>>> To submit a proposal, visit http://www.us.apachecon.com/html/cfp-
>>> form.html
>>>
>>> The deadline for submitting is June 28, 2006
>>>
>>> Speaker benefits include:
>>> * travel costs will be covered up to $750.00 for international
>>> flights.
>>> * accommodation depending on the number of sessions will be covered
>>> * tutorials speakers will be paid an extra fee for their efforts
>>> based
>>> on enrollment
>>> * conference registration fees will be waived

>>> Database
>>> E-Commerce
>>> Java
>>> New Technologies