Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Prelalal <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2004/10/11 11:19:18 UTC

no bin in axiscpp_deploy

Hi,
    I tried to install axis c++ beta 1.3 version , I use Red hat 9 , and
expat as the parser with apache2. after "make" step it gives following
errors.
After I continue with "make install" it creates axiscpp_deploy. In side
this directory there is only lib and log dirs' . SO I can't continue
with user guide.
                I installed expat1957 and libwww and apache2 again.but
no worth.
Do you have any idea.
kind regards,
Dinesh
Param.cpp:376:23: warning: no newline at end of file
../../include/axis/server/SoapEnvVersions.h:80: warning:
`SoapEnvVersionsStruct
   gs_SoapEnvVersionsStruct[2]' defined but not used
MessageData.cpp:183:23: warning: no newline at end of file
../../include/axis/server/SoapEnvVersions.h:80: warning:
`SoapEnvVersionsStruct
   gs_SoapEnvVersionsStruct[2]' defined but not used
../../include/axis/server/SoapEnvVersions.h:80: warning:
`SoapEnvVersionsStruct
   gs_SoapEnvVersionsStruct[2]' defined but not used
ArrayBean.cpp:401:23: warning: no newline at end of file
../../include/axis/server/SoapEnvVersions.h:80: warning:
`SoapEnvVersionsStruct
   gs_SoapEnvVersionsStruct[2]' defined but not used
../../include/axis/server/SoapEnvVersions.h:80: warning:
`SoapEnvVersionsStruct
   gs_SoapEnvVersionsStruct[2]' defined but not used
AxisUtils.cpp:132:23: warning: no newline at end of file
AxisTrace.cpp:270:23: warning: no newline at end of file
AdminUtils.cpp:40:23: warning: no newline at end of file
AxisConfigException.cpp:129:23: warning: no newline at end of file
../../include/axis/server/SoapEnvVersions.h:80: warning:
`SoapEnvVersionsStruct
   gs_SoapEnvVersionsStruct[2]' defined but not used
CharacterElement.cpp:112:23: warning: no newline at end of file
../../include/axis/server/SoapEnvVersions.h:80: warning:
`SoapEnvVersionsStruct
   gs_SoapEnvVersionsStruct[2]' defined but not used
../../include/axis/server/SoapEnvVersions.h:80: warning:
`SoapEnvVersionsStruct
   gs_SoapEnvVersionsStruct[2]' defined but not used
SoapFault.h:50: warning: `SoapFaultStruct*s_parrSoapFaultStruct' defined
but
   not used
SoapDeSerializer.cpp: In member function `virtual void
   axiscpp::SoapDeSerializer::getChardataAs(void*, XSDTYPETag)':
SoapDeSerializer.cpp:3393: warning: assignment to `int' from `double'
SoapDeSerializer.cpp:3393: warning: argument to `int' from `double'
SoapDeSerializer.cpp:3402: warning: assignment to `short int' from
`double'
SoapDeSerializer.cpp:3402: warning: argument to `short int' from
`double'
SoapDeSerializer.cpp:3408: warning: assignment to `char' from `double'
SoapDeSerializer.cpp:3408: warning: argument to `char' from `double'
SoapDeSerializer.cpp: At top level:
../../include/axis/server/SoapEnvVersions.h:80: warning:
`SoapEnvVersionsStruct
   gs_SoapEnvVersionsStruct[2]' defined but not used
SoapFault.h:50: warning: `SoapFaultStruct*s_parrSoapFaultStruct' defined
but
   not used
SoapFault.h:50: warning: `SoapFaultStruct*s_parrSoapFaultStruct' defined
but
   not used
SoapHeader.cpp:269:23: warning: no newline at end of file
../../include/axis/server/SoapEnvVersions.h:80: warning:
`SoapEnvVersionsStruct
   gs_SoapEnvVersionsStruct[2]' defined but not used
SoapSerializer.cpp: In member function `axiscpp::IWrapperSoapSerializer&
   axiscpp::SoapSerializer::operator<<(const char*)':
SoapSerializer.cpp:358: warning: unused variable `int nStatus'
HeaderBlock.h: At top level:
../../include/axis/server/SoapEnvVersions.h:80: warning:
`SoapEnvVersionsStruct
   gs_SoapEnvVersionsStruct[2]' defined but not used
SoapFault.h:50: warning: `SoapFaultStruct*s_parrSoapFaultStruct' defined
but
   not used
URIMapping.cpp:67:23: warning: no newline at end of file
AxisSoapException.cpp:140:23: warning: no newline at end of file
AxisWsddException.cpp:136:23: warning: no newline at end of file
AxisTransport.cpp: In member function `virtual AXIS_TRANSPORT_STATUS
   AxisTransport::flushOutput()':
AxisTransport.cpp:163: warning: unused variable `int index'
LibWWWTransport.cpp: In member function `virtual AXIS_TRANSPORT_STATUS
   LibWWWTransport::flushOutput()':
LibWWWTransport.cpp:301: `METHOD_EXT_0' undeclared (first use this
function)
LibWWWTransport.cpp:301: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for
   each function it appears in.)
make[4]: *** [LibWWWTransport.lo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Re: no bin in axiscpp_deploy

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
> And what is the exact definition of "multi-threaded"?

One client using multiple stubs on different threads; that is each thread using its own stub
(different instance) in parallel.

I have tested this using tests/client/threadSafe.

Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> And what is the exact definition of "multi-threaded"?
>
> One client accessing multiple stubs or
> one client accessing a single stub repeatedly or
> multiple clients accessing the same stub (different instance) at the same
> time?
>
> Which of these has been tested?
>
> John Hawkins
>

>              Samisa Abeysinghe
>              <samisa_abeysingh
>              e@yahoo.com>                                               To
>                                        Apache AXIS C User List
>              14/10/2004 03:21          <ax...@ws.apache.org>
>                                                                         cc
>
>              Please respond to                                     Subject
>               "Apache AXIS C           Re: no bin in axiscpp_deploy
>                 User List"
>

> LibWWW transport works except for threaded applications.
>
> Hence the transport lib would be there, however would not be built by
> default, unless otherwise
> the user decides to build using configure option.
>
> Samisa...
>
> --- John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
>

> > I thought we believed libwww did not work for us?
> >
> > John Hawkins
> >

> >              Samisa Abeysinghe
>
> >              <samisa_abeysingh
>
> >              e@yahoo.com>
> >                                        Apache AXIS C User List
>
> >              12/10/2004 02:53          <ax...@ws.apache.org>
>

> cc
> >

> >              Please respond to
> Subject
> >               "Apache AXIS C           Re: no bin in axiscpp_deploy
>
> >                 User List"

> > Alternatively, if you want to build LibWWW based transport for Axis C++
> > have a look at
> > src/transport/libwww/readme.txt. This explains how to solve your
> > compilation problem.
> >
> > BTW: As LibWWW is an external dependancy, I think it is better to remove
> it
> > from the default
> > build.
> >
> > Samisa...
> >
> > --- damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk> wrote:
> >
> > > just give the cofigure option --enable-libwww=no if you don't want
> > > libwww installed

> > and
> following
> side