Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Andy Sharp <as...@nector.com> on 1998/06/16 18:47:36 UTC

Build outout

$ ./configure --prefix=/path/to/apache \
>  --enable-module=most \
>  --enable-shared=max
Configuring for Apache, Version 1.3.0
./configure: ./configure[155]: break: can only break 1 level(s)
Creating Makefile
Creating Configuration.apaci in src
 + enabling mod_so for DSO support
Creating Makefile in src
 + configured for OpenBSD platform
 + setting C compiler to gcc

** WARNING: We have no explicit knowledge about shared object
** support for your particular platform. But perhaps you have
** luck: We were able to guess the compiler and linker flags
** for creating shared objects from your Perl installation.
** If they actually work, please send the following information
** for inclusion into later releases to new-httpd@apache.org or make
** a suggestion report at http://www.apache.org/bug_report.html:
**     PLATFORM=i386-whatever-openbsd
**     CFLAGS_SHLIB=-DPIC -fPIC
**     LDFLAGS_SHLIB=-Bforcearchive -Bshareable
**     LDFLAGS_SHLIB_EXPORT

worked just fine, thanks.