Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Leonard Lausen <la...@apache.org> on 2021/02/10 21:56:49 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 2.0.0.rc2

Dear community,

This is a call for a releasing Apache MXNet (incubating) 2.0.0.alpha, release
candidate 2. Note that this is an Alpha release, which represents our first
project milestone on the road to MXNet 2 and is intended for bleeding-edge
developers working outside the project. [1]

Apache MXNet (incubating) community has voted and approved the release.

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rc23ab905d6ec6237f9c39b44caf62a3a71266b515ad6fa84dfb1c1f7%40%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E

Result thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rbd0ea394c8cc25fa61c4c68f96eb6723df385bb3d188f6110b657fc1%40%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E

The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mxnet/2.0.0.alpha.rc2/

The tag to be voted upon is v2.0.0.alpha.rc2:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/tag/v2.0.0.alpha.rc2

The release hash is 25c25dabcb8263f13c4dca80b2c8638c17d68e2e:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/commit/25c25dabcb8263f13c4dca80b2c8638c17d68e2e

KEYS file available:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mxnet/KEYS

For information about the contents of this release, see:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/18931

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 release this package as 2.0.0.alpha
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 do not release this package because...

Best regards,
Leonard Lausen

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 2.0.0.rc2

Posted by Leonard Lausen <le...@lausen.nl>.
The Apache Voting Process policy specifies that non-binding votes are only advisory, which would imply they are not included in the count. So my question is addressed.

Thanks
Leonard

Posted by Leonard Lausen <le...@lausen.nl>.
Hi Justin,