Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ma...@iflexsolutions.com on 2001/10/25 11:13:04 UTC

Load Balancing on Tomcat.

Hi all,
My webserver IIS is routing requests for JSPs and SERVLETs  to a Tomcat
Engine installed on one machine (This is working fine).
My aim is to achieve load balancing for Tomcat and distribute requests
between multiple Tomcat workers.
I am not aware of the process by which one can achieve this.
It would be a great help if anybody can please send me some documentation
illustrating the steps invloved in this process.
Do i have to use mod_jk (mostly used with Apache) to achieve this?

Waiting in anticipation...

Thanks & Regards,
Manish Khubchandani.
Associate Consultant,