Posted to users@royale.apache.org by taromae <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/28 08:51:56 UTC

What does the property named 'fixed' mean?

Hello

There's a thing I don't understand,

What controls the 'fixed' properties of <j:TopAppBar> or <j:FooterBar>?

Asdoc reads:
Fixed: Boolean
A Boolean flag to activate &quot;fixed&quot; effect selector.

I'm trying to change Fixed properties with TDJ, but I can't see any change.

I would appreciate it if you could give me a hint.

Thank you.

Yushiro

Re: What does the property named 'fixed' mean?

Posted by taromae <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Carlos

Thank you for your reply.

>yes, hasDrawer add a style to FooterBar and TopAppBar to adapt its width.
I understand hasDrawer.

>To change background via CSS you can use:

.jewel.topappbar .topBarAppHeader {
   background: ... your color or image
}

I tried CSS as follows and it worked.

.jewel.topappbar .topBarAppHeader {
    background-color: #f8dce0;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #f8dce0;
    border-top: 1px solid #f8dce0;
    text-shadow: 0 -1px 0 #f8dce0;
}

The space after topappbar was a point!

>Sorry, but can't understand the first part of the email, can you
reformulate?
I'm sorry for my poor English.
Here's a quick example, so take a look

http://ichigansou.com/royale/test/20201106/js-debug/index.html

topBarAppHeader.fixed can be controlled well as scrolling
However, footerBar.fixed could not be controlled

And,
about drawer.fixed.
If fixed==true , the following
http://ichigansou.com/royale/test/20201106/image/DrawerFixedTrue.png

If fixed==false , the following
http://ichigansou.com/royale/test/20201106/image/DrawerFixedFalse.png

Is this control correct?

...By the way, can't the label of the button use lowercase letters?
Or do I need to set something up?
It was all displayed in capital letters (maybe this is correct)

Could you tell me three things about the TDJ layout.

1) How do I change the height of topBarAppHeader and footerBar?

2) How can I change the width of the Drawer?

3) Is it possible to change CSS dynamically?
(In Flex, there was a setStyle() function.)

Thanking you in advance.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Taromae,

yes, hasDrawer add a style to FooterBar and TopAppBar to adapt its width.

To change background via CSS you can use:

.jewel.topappbar .topBarAppHeader {
background: ... your color or image
}

Sorry, but can't understand the first part of the email, can you
reformulate?

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC

Re: What does the property named 'fixed' mean?

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,
thanks for reporting.
Seems the functionality is broken due to content blocking the scrolling
handler.
If I remove the content from ApplicationMainContent and set the height to
1000 (for example)
it works fine, but if you have some ScrollableSectionContent, that can
scroll itself, this component will block window listener for "scroll" that
is attached when top app bar is configured as "unfixed"
I'll take a look and see how this can be fixed as I have some time