Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/29 04:12:38 UTC

NetBeans 2018W21 Weekly Report

Dear all,

I'm one day late with the weekly report. I'm sorry, it's the memorial
day weekend.

So the last week was in full NetBeans 9.0 RC1 vibe we have resolved 11
issues 9 of them were license related.

We have 662 (+41) open issues: 445 (+37) bugs, 128(+5) improvements, 34
feature requests, 29(-1) tasks and 10 wishes.

 From these issues: 3 blockers, 19(-1) criticals, 514 (+33) major,
111(+7) minor and 13 trivial

In our repository we have 34 (+3) Pull Requests which still in sync with
the 26 open issues with PR-s, regarding that we started to have PR-s
with work-in-progress label.

Regarding NetBeans 9.0:

Voting process is still on. There were several license related issues
appeared, and resolved during the week. As of the code Modular Maven
Java applications still throws nasty exceptions as NETBEANS-817 is still
open and it's PR has not got merged yet.

So we still have 3 blocker Issues and 19 (+1) non WAIVER Critical Bugs.

Most Wanted Issue is still JUnit 5.0 Support

The dev mail list went crazy and a lot of discussion was going on.
Topics of the Week:

  * [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 9.0 RC1 (incubating) rc1
  * Build systems [WAS: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 9.0 RC1
    (incubating) rc1]
  * Correct place for plugin development questions