Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Greg Akins <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/11 17:50:53 UTC

Trying to use axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin

Hello..

I'm trying to use axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin, but am a little
confused about from which repo to get the plugin.

mvnrepository.com shows there being

1.  org.apache.axis2.maven2 >>  axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin and
2.  org.apache.axis2 >>  axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin

The first includes only version 1.1, which is in
repo1.maven.org/maven2  The second shows up to version 1.5.1, but
those aren't in repo1.maven.org/maven2

Finally, when I do use 1.1 I get an error during the generate-source
([WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.axis2:axis2-kernel:pom:1.1:runtime' is
invalid.)  And I found an Axis2 Jira entry that said it's fixed,
albeit without much detail about how it's fixed and in what version.

Does anyone have a source for a "good" plugin?  Or recommendations for
getting this one to work?

--
Greg Akins

http://insomnia-consulting.org
http://www.pghcodingdojo.org
http://pittjug.dev.java.net
http://twitter.com/akinsgre
http://www.linkedin.com/in/akinsgre

Re: Trying to use axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I'm trying to use axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin, but am a little
> confused about from which repo to get the plugin.
>
> Does anyone have a source for a "good" plugin?  Or recommendations for
> getting this one to work?

Realistically, the Axis2 users list (or dev list) would be a better
place for these kinds of questions, right?

Wayne