Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <ji...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/04/26 00:46:29 UTC

Congratulation Aniket Mokashi, Gianmarco De Francisci, Zhijie Shen, our Google Summer of Code students this year!

Pig developers,
We have 3 students accepted into Google Summer of Code program this
year. They are:

Aniket Mokashi "Support to 2 level nested foreach" (PIG-1631), mentored
by Ashutosh Chauhan
Gianmarco De Francisci Morales "Sugar for Pig" (PIG-1904, PIG-1387,
PIG-1926), mentored by Thejas Nair
Zhijie Shen "Implementation of Nested Cross for Pig Latin" (PIG-1916),
mentored by Daniel Dai

Project timeline is from 5/22--8/22. Please give them necessary help and
wish them great success!

Daniel