Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Meghana <sy...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/10 22:38:37 UTC

Right click open in new window

Hi,
   I have a master-detail listing page. When I right click on an item in the data table and open it in the new page, I don't see the details page as expected. It shows the listing page with the data table again. Does any one know a work around or a tag? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
-M

Re: Right click open in new window

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
You can only use outputLink to do that. Command link requires that the
form be submitted, and "open in new window" simply creates a new
browser window using the URL given. Therefore the form would never be
submitted.