Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by mikevan <mv...@comcast.net> on 2011/07/20 17:19:00 UTC

Jersey OSGI Wiring issue

All,

I'm using jersey inside of Karaf to manage my restfull connections.  Using
this, I've noticed that Karaf is having trouble finding Jersey when using
its version number: 1.5.0.ea04.  What I think is happening is when wiring
occurs, felix is puking on the last portion of the version number "ea04".
Is this the expected behavior when wiring to packages with letters and
numbers mixed in the version?

-----
Mike Van

Re: Jersey OSGI Wiring issue

Posted by simplemind <pa...@gmail.com>.
I cannot answer your specific question.  But I can tell you I have been using
jersey 1.6 and now 1.8 in karaf with no problems.  I never got resteasy to
work in karaf.