Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by pe...@webparity.net on 2019/08/20 21:34:06 UTC

RE: Problems with NB 11.1 not checking for code

All please see thread below…

+ Mike and +Pete <-- My work email

My bosses version of NB 11.1 is not showing code hints for IMPORTs for typescript/angular

My NB 11.1 is just fine. I have NB 11.1 on my personal machine and work computer.

My boss only has NB 11.1 on his work computer.

Here’s what’s happening again and it’s probably missing something

For example: import {Something} from ‘../../somewhere’; <-- THIS ISN’T BEING CAUGHT

Should be: import {Something} from ‘../somewhere’; <-- When it should be this…

But NB’s (for my bosses instance) does not catch the error and doesn’t let him know that it can’t resolve the path until compile with ng serve.

He has my exported values from my configuration… But I’m lost as to why his instance is not catching the errors.

Thank you

Peter Borreggine

Owner and Developer

Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO

WebParity.net <http://webparity.net/>

A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business

WA State License: 603-501-609

360-830-8926 C

“Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way…”

*	Lee Iacocca, former head of Chrysler and Ford

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Can you write to the user mailing address?

Gj