Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2011/11/28 21:34:44 UTC

Tap 5.3 : Jboss 5.0.1 tmp/vfs-nested.tmp fill up fast

My  Tapestry applications have been running in Jboss 5.0.1 without any problem before I upgraded to Tapestry 5.3.

I have noticed, in Jboss 5.0.1,  the directory
               tmp/vfs-nested.tmp

grows very quickly (about 20G a day), after I  upgraded to Tapestry 5.3.

I wonder if it is caused  by Tapestry 5.3, and if someone else has the same problem.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Shing

Re: Tap 5.3 : Jboss 5.0.1 tmp/vfs-nested.tmp fill up fast

Posted by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for the url!

I have followed a suggestion at the given link and added

<entry>
<key>${path of my deploy directory}</key>
</entry>

to server/src/etc/conf/default/bootstrap/vfs.xml.
The problem has been fixed.

It is strange that I only have this problem after upgraded to Tap 5.3.

Shing

________________________________

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Tap 5.3 : Jboss 5.0.1 tmp/vfs-nested.tmp fill up fast

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry