Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by sudeep mishra <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/15 05:53:43 UTC

NiFi API documentation

Hi,

Can someone please share the API documentation for NiFi.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudeep

Re: NiFi API documentation

Posted by Conrad Crampton <co...@SecData.com>.
I recommend downloading the source code if you are going to looking into custom processors. You can generate javadocs locally, plus there are tons of test cases to help you get started.
Conrad

On 15/03/2016, 05:06, "Joe Witt" <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Sudeep
>
>Definitely the developers guide is the intended guided source for
>developing processors.  Access to the Javadocs are made available as
>they are posted to maven central along with the binary artifacts
>(jars) and the source jars.  We do not have them anywhere else
>convenient at this time.
>
>Thanks
>Joe
>
>On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 12:59 AM, sudeep mishra
><su...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Joe.
>>
>> I am looking for API to create custom processors. Though the developers
>> guide mentions some details but do we have a documentation for all the
>> classes, methods etc?
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Sudeep
>>

>> On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> In a running instance of NIFi you can click help.  Or, you can click
>>> here https://nifi.apache.org/docs.html
>>>
>>> From that page scroll all the way down to the bottom.  You'll see a
>>> developer section that says "REST API".  Click on that and you're
>>> there.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Joe

>> --
>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Sudeep
>

> ***This email originated outside SecureData***
>
>Click https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/MZbqvYs5QwJvpeaetUwhCQ==  to report this email as spam.

SecureData, combating cyber threats
The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be privileged and confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communications is strictly prohibited. The views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily of SecureData Europe Ltd. Any prices quoted are only valid if followed up by a formal written quote.

SecureData Europe Limited. Registered in England & Wales 04365896. Registered Address: SecureData House, Hermitage Court, Hermitage Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 9NT

Re: NiFi API documentation

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sudeep

Re: NiFi API documentation