Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Meka Struts <Me...@hotmail.com> on 2003/07/25 01:06:46 UTC

Retrieving Values from session

Hi,

I am going through an example.

When it had to forward a bunch of objects it filled the objects in a ArrayList and added the arraylist object to session. Later, the arraylist object was iterated using the logic template directories iterate command.

I want to send a single object instance, and for that i have also attached the object instance to the session.

How can i access the object in the jsp page which needs to display the data from the object present in the session ?

Thank You

Meka Toka

Re: Retrieving Values from session

Posted by Meka Struts <Me...@hotmail.com>.
My bad,

I had to use a <bean:write name="..."  property="..."/>

Regards,

Meka Toka