Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Salimane Adjao Moustapha <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/25 10:55:12 UTC

rest api upload endpoint

Hi,

Currently looking at the 1.x branch, there is no upload endpoint for the
rest api. I've seen the endpoint at some point but it's no more there.

Anyone has any information on that ?

Thanks

*SALIMANE ADJAO MOUSTAPHA*

Re: rest api upload endpoint

Posted by Salimane Adjao Moustapha <me...@salimane.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I actually want an option to upload via the rest api without any kind of
authentication in a lock down network.

May be specify a nexus maven archive where the slaves have permissions to
download the nexus maven archive.

Would this possible ?

Thanks

*SALIMANE ADJAO MOUSTAPHA*