Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/12/03 13:44:33 UTC

Re: [Trinidad 2.0] Updating Trinidad ResponseWriterDecorator and related classes...

Hi Pavitra,

ok. Not sure I really got everything here...

Once I apply the "IllegalStateException.patch", and I run the
"pprDemos.jspx" (there is no ajaxPPRDemos.jspx; not in the demo, nor
in the patch),
I get the following JS alert() Error, when I do some ajax stuff (e.g.
clicking the "partialSubmit Button" button in the pprDemos.jspx page):
(I had to modify the pprDemos.jspx page by adding <h:outputScript />
to trigger the JS rendering, for the Ajax library)

=> malformed XML: Top level node must be one of: changes, redirect,
error, received: #text instead
I am running on => Ubuntu 9.10 and Firefox is 3.5.5. A screenshot of
the response is attached to this mail

I also don't get any server-side error regarding the IllegalStateException.

Are you talking about a specific page, which you forgot to include in
your page ?
Or am I just missing something here ? Let me know :-)

PS: I only CC'd you as I want to make sure you receive the attached image... ;-)

Greetings,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Trinidad 2.0] Updating Trinidad ResponseWriterDecorator and related classes...

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
committed to rev 889131:

Pavitra, are you following up on removing the ResponseWriterDecorator,
in the nex time ?

-Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
sure

Posted by Pavitra Subramaniam <pa...@oracle.com>.
If there are no more comments I would like to request that my patch for
JIRA issue 1649 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1649> be

Posted by Pavitra Subramaniam <pa...@oracle.com>.
Yes. :).

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pavitra Subramaniam <pa...@oracle.com>.

<https://javaserverfaces.dev.java.net/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=1441>.

Posted by Pavitra Subramaniam <pa...@oracle.com>.
Just uploaded the new patch (IllegalStateException-II.patch) onto the
JIRA issue <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1648>

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.