Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2015/06/14 03:06:56 UTC

Please download Apache Kylin from here

Hi all,
    With latest release (v0.7.1-incubating), the download page of Apache
Kylin's website also has been updated, please download Apache Kylin
(including source, binary page, ODBC Driver) from here:
    http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/download/

    Also a Chinese version (中文版):
    http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/cn/download/

    Please let's know if there's any issue.

    Thanks.

Luke

Re: Please download Apache Kylin from here

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Correction: The Chinese version mean download page, not Kylin itself:-)

Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.