Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 厉忠 <st...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/10 06:31:32 UTC

checkstyle

Hi,

Will the ShardingShpere provide checkstyle file can not be imported in the
idea code style, can only be used in the checkstyle plugin, idea I want to
format will lead to high file coverage, how to solve it, thank you

Re: checkstyle

Posted by 厉忠 <st...@gmail.com>.
ok, I know this file is used to check the code specification.Thank you.

zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org> 于2019年9月14日周六 上午9:59写道:

Re: checkstyle

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Sorry, the file is in `