Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/06 10:52:56 UTC

Committers list updated

Hi devs,

I saw an update on Geronimo committers list so I took 5 minutes to update
our list as well.
In Geronimo, there is also the company name.

Can we add it?

Please review. I did it with data extracted from people.a.o and a shell
script.
So, I may have done typos or errors.

Jean-Louis

Re: Committers list updated

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
No worries.
It needs some time to get our web site updated after any change.

Jean-Louis

Re: Committers list updated

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Nm about my question I got the confluence diff e-mail :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."