Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "F. Kleinpaul" <fk...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/08 18:47:11 UTC

Problems building database pool

I'm trying to create a database pool using postgresql. When I was using G.
1.1,  I could download postgresql drive, but now (G. 2.0 M1) I can't do
it.  To solve my problem I tried to put the driver by hand. Geronimo goes to
the last step but shows me an empty plan.

How can I solve it?

Thanks

Fkleinpaul

Re: Problems building database pool

Posted by Dario Andrade <da...@datscom.com.br>.
It seems to be a bug in geronimo 1.2, 2.0. It has been solved .
See

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2706?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12462868

Regards,
Dario Andrade