Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Eduardo dudu <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/13 00:05:31 UTC

I'm lost :(

Hello dear Reader:

I'm playing with your funny jsf's clothes and I'm lost

My problem is:

When My Tomcat starts, reads all the listeners specificated in jar's
tld's, and then start all, making the initiation of MYFACES

I supouse the order is:

1 ConfigureListener (JSF library)
2 ListenerMyfaces( I don't remeber the name :) )
3 others...

But, in my application the order is

1 ListenerMyfaces( I don't remeber the name :) )
2 ConfigureListener (JSF library)
3 others...l

And with this order my pretty application can't resolve managed-beans

Why,WhyWhyWhy???????

Thanks to the happy people that resolve my problem!

Re: I'm lost :(

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
there was / is an issue with the latest/greatest tomcat

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh