Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/22 19:08:20 UTC

[orchestra] missing getContentType() in RequestParameterResponseWrapper

I am evaluating orchestra and running into this problem

java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.requestParameterProvider.RequestParameterResponseWrapper.getContentType()Ljava/lang/String;

I am not able to file an issue against Orchestra since JIRA does not have
the project yet.

Re: [orchestra] missing getContentType() in RequestParameterResponseWrapper

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
I turn out I am using tomcat cat6 which requires the following additional
methods in RequestParameterResponseWrapper:
	public String getContentType()
	{
		return this.original.getContentType();
	}

	public void setCharacterEncoding( String encoding )
	{
		this.original.setCharacterEncoding(encoding);
	}

I also need to use

		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk</groupId>
			<artifactId>tomahawk-sandbox</artifactId>
			<version>1.1.7-SNAPSHOT</version>
			<scope>provided</scope>
		</dependency>

since 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT is not available on apache.snapshot repo