Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/10/01 19:36:35 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hive/PoweredBy" by LarryOgrodnek

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Hive/PoweredBy" page has been changed by LarryOgrodnek:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=6&rev2=7

  Applications and organizations using Hive include (alphabetically):
+
+ *  [[http://www.bizo.com|Bizo]]
+ We use Hive for reporting and ad hoc queries.

  *  [[http://www.facebook.com|Facebook]]
  We use Hadoop to store copies of internal log and dimension data sources and use it as a source for reporting/analytics and machine learning.