Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Derek Longmuir <dl...@echoworx.com> on 2001/03/21 17:17:50 UTC

Struts Action Graphs

Hi everyone,

I have created some XSL that takes the (old) action.xml and (new)
struts-config.xml files and produces a graph showing the various forwards,
forms, actions, etc. You can then use dot to convert the graph into an
image.

I threw together a website where you can check this out at:

http://members.home.net/dlongmuir/struts.html

It isn't quite as enlightening as I thought it would be, but certainly
produces interesting pictures. :-) This is primarily due to the fact that
the struts-config.xml doesn't hold all the information. I think to produce a
better overview you would have to also parse the corresponding JSPs for
their tags, and maybe even the action classes themselves.

Let me know if you have comments, bugs, whatever.

Thanks, Derek.

Re: Struts Action Graphs

Posted by Bryan Field-Elliot <br...@netmeme.org>.
Derek,