Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jérémy SEVELLEC <js...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/25 16:08:10 UTC

deploy jms consumer su without jms broker

Hi all,

I use ServiceMix 3.2.1

I ve got a jms service unit in consumer mode wich is listening a queue of a
broker jms. This service Unit is embedded in a Service assembly.
If I depoy this service assembly in ServiceMix and if the broker jms is not
working, serviceMix is waiting for the broker to finish the deployment.
So It's impossible to deploy a jms service unit if the broker jms is not
working?
Is there something like "reconnection strategy" to :
- allow the end of the deployment if the other side don't work
- to reconnect when the other side is started.

Cordialement :-)
--
Jérémy

Re: deploy jms consumer su without jms broker

Posted by Jérémy SEVELLEC <js...@gmail.com>.
ohh ok... So these newest endpoints are not so new... :-) but now thre is
some documentation...

thanks

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--