Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> on 2011/11/26 01:18:33 UTC

catchup phone call, issue gardening, group therapy session, planning and updating

2011-11-28 at 11:00 AM.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/207561816

Dial +1 (647) 724-3550
Access Code: 207-561-816
Meeting ID: 207-561-816

Re: catchup phone call, issue gardening, group therapy session, planning and updating

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Thanks for keeping track Mike!

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

Posted by Andrew Savory <as...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Apache projects do not do these kind of meetings, officially.

Of course it is silly to say they never happen. Some ASF people would say
"no you can't do it", I believe that would just result in such meetings not
being announced here, but still taking place. So I say "go ahead, but be
very careful."

The important thing is that you have to work very hard to ensure those who
cannot attend are not excluded by that fact. I'll not be at the meeting, so
I'll be watching carefully to see how you include me and others like me.

I'm happy to help you work on a strategy, but if you already have one from
your pre-incubator days I'm happy to see it in action before I interfere.

Ross

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1 I like

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Re: catchup phone call, issue gardening, group therapy session, planning and updating

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@gmail.com>.