Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Unger Richard <ru...@camino.at> on 2002/08/01 19:17:06 UTC

Setting up Versioning

Hi!

I am trying to set up slide with versioning, and having some trouble...

I have configured slide to use an Oracle database, or the FileContentStore,
using FileContentStore, OracleContentStore, and JDBCContentStore. For the
nodestore I use a JDBCDescriptorsStore.

I'm using slide 1.0.16 (compiled) under windows.

name="version">true</parameter></...

parameter to the contentstore.

Objects added in the configuration appear fine in all views, and putting
files via webdav works, BUT I never seem to get new versions.

I can't find any additional setup information about versioning...

Does slide 1.0.16 support versioning? Does the JDBCContentStore support
versioning? Have I missed an important configuration option? Do I need to
tell the webdav applet about versioning? Do I need a version from CVS for
this to work?

Thanks for your help,

Richie