Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by godin <go...@essec.fr> on 2007/11/23 11:19:30 UTC

Refreshing list view with ajax

Hi,
as a stupid newbie,
i encounters a problem with refreshing  list view with ajax
i edit an object which relate to a  list view in a modal dialog , and i
can't manage to refresh the listview after the submit
all the object in the list are detachable , (i override the getItemModel
to put a detachable model on each object)
and i add the panel who own the list as a target of my ajax submit
any idea ?
sorry if my question is boring...

Re: Refreshing list view with ajax

Posted by Al Maw <al...@gmail.com>.
Al Maw wrote:
> godin wrote:
>> Hi,
>> as a stupid newbie,
>> i encounters a problem with refreshing  list view with ajax
>> i edit an object which relate to a  list view in a modal dialog , and
>> i can't manage to refresh the listview after the submit
>> all the object in the list are detachable , (i override the
>> getItemModel to put a detachable model on each object)
>> and i add the panel who own the list as a target of my ajax submit
>> any idea ?
>
> Go to Google.
> Type in "wicket ajax listview".
> Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button.