Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by mikeyc <mc...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/15 03:12:40 UTC

Retrieve RSS Content

Hi all,
Quick question on retrieving rss content using the parse-rss plugin.

Basically, I need to store and process the content from blog posts.  What is
the best way to do this?  I noticed that if I add an onContent method to the
FeedParserListenerImpl I'll be able to get the content (should probably
create a RSSContent obj).  I'm just not sure if this is the correct thing to
do.

Thanks,
Mike
Sent from the Nutch - User forum at Nabble.com.