Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by "swapnil.wadagave" <sw...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/01 17:20:13 UTC

want to set html page in popupsetting

hi
i want to show html page at popupsetting window.Code is like,
PageParameters pars=new PageParameters();
        pars.add("name",getId());
        PopupSettings popupSettings = new
PopupSettings(PageMap.forName("popuppagemap")).setHeight(
                500).setWidth(500);
        add(new BookmarkablePageLink("popupLink",
CustomHelp.class,pars).setPopupSettings(popupSettings));

secondly,
public class CustomHelp extends WebPage {
 public CustomHelp(PageParameters page) {
      1. process page
         ////----------here i want to set html file in popupsettings.

how do i make this.Is there any way to do this?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

Re: want to set html page in popupsetting

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Please don't cross and double post your messages to multiple lists,
and use only users@, *NOT* dev@: you are not a Wicket developer. This
is covered here [1], and excerpt:

> Be sensitive in choosing where you ask your question. You are
> likely to be ignored, or written off as a loser, if you:
>
> * post your question to a forum where it's off topic
> * post a very elementary question to a forum where advanced
>   technical questions are expected, or vice-versa
> * cross-post to too many different newsgroups
> * post a personal e-mail to somebody who is neither an acquaintance
>   of yours nor personally responsible for solving your problem

But I urge you to read the linked document [2] fully before your next question

Martijn

[1] http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#forum
[2] http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 5:20 PM, swapnil.wadagave
<sw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
> i want to show html page at popupsetting window.Code is like,
> PageParameters pars=new PageParameters();
>        pars.add("name",getId());
>        PopupSettings popupSettings = new
> PopupSettings(PageMap.forName("popuppagemap")).setHeight(
>                500).setWidth(500);
>        add(new BookmarkablePageLink("popupLink",
> CustomHelp.class,pars).setPopupSettings(popupSettings));
>
> secondly,
> public class CustomHelp extends WebPage {
>  public CustomHelp(PageParameters page) {
>      1. process page
>         ////----------here i want to set html file in popupsettings.
>
> how do i make this.Is there any way to do this?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Swapnil

Apache Wicket 1.3.4 is released