Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Julien VERSCHUERE <Ju...@medoc.be> on 2000/11/10 09:32:09 UTC

RE: Java Client To C++ Server + COM Client

We did something like that. Using the microsoft soap SDK doesn't help
that much. What we did is :
- build a java client
- use TCP tunnel to monitor its output
- create a Http socket and write things that are similar to what was
written by the java client.
- Wrap the socket in a COM

A bit tricky, but a least, you have full control on what you are doing.
Open issue, for byte[], you need a base64 encoder/decoder. We found one
working in VB but the one provided in the MS SOAP SDK for C++ is even
more tricky.

Regards.

Julien