Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Amar <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/01 08:23:10 UTC

How to use shared directory

Hi,
  I am trying to use shared directory for mail api. But when i keep these
jar files ( mail.jar and activation.jar) in shared/lib directory, after
restarting tomcat server when i try to send mail thorugh my jsp page its
give me smtp error.
        But when i keep those archives in WEB-INF/lib then its work fine.

Where could be i am going wrong using shared library?

Thanks
--
Amar

Re: How to use shared directory

Posted by Amar <am...@gmail.com>.
This is really strange, earlier it was working fine with shared lib also but
since last 2 month i am facing this problem.. although i had not upgraded
tomcat,. only i upgrade was JDK.
         Is this problem with the latest JDK  or something else.

--
Amar

Posted by David Kerber <dc...@verizon.net>.