Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2017/01/09 10:20:47 UTC

release of web console 4.2.18?

i'm planning to do a release of web console 4.2.18 soon - if no one objects.
there is one unresolved issue [1], but it's rather cosmetic so i think we can move it to the next release.

stefan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5277

Re: release of web console 4.2.18?

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan

I would appreciate if you could take a look at FELIX-5484[0]. It's a
trivial improvement of the name hint display.

Regards
Julian

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5484