Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Aslam Bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/08/27 10:24:24 UTC

How to get Words Frequency In DASL Result

Dear All,
I have posted this questions many times before and many places but could not
get the response. Plz Any body can solve this or tell me how to go further
for getting the way to find this solution. My Problem is as Below:-

1. I am using slide2.2 with LuceneContentIndexer. I am sending DASL request
for searching something. I am getting results too. My Problem is that:-
           A). How can i sort results by using SCORE
           B). How can i get Words Frequency in Documents means how many
searched words found in every document. Means Hits within Documents.

Any Help would be appreciatable.

Thanks...