Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2007/03/10 08:11:15 UTC

Eclipse .classpath and .project files

Hi Guys,

 Could someone with appropriate commit privs please add the following files
to svn:ignore in the hadoop root:

.classpath
.project

 These are eclipse project files, generated automatically. It gets quite
annoying in eclipse, where it's telling me that these files are unversioned,
and therefore, they look "new", and like the project has been modified.

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris

Re: Eclipse .classpath and .project files

Posted by Tom White <to...@gmail.com>.
Done. I also ignored .settings since Eclipse tends to generate this
directory too.

Tom