Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Dino Ielmorini <di...@comcast.net> on 2014/04/09 22:03:14 UTC

open office not opening

Hello,

I have downloaded Open to a new computer that will not open it. It says
there is a bad soffice?

Is there any way to get this up & running?

Thank you!!

Dino Ielmorini

Re: open office not opening

Posted by japples <ja...@europa.com>.
I am unable to help but I have a suggestion - provide the system on the
new computer and whether you downloaded from Open Office's site
(http://www.openoffice.org/).  This will give those who can help
information they need.

Jack

Re: open office not opening

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.
Not really an Apache OpenOffice issue, but since you are unfamiliar with
your new computer I will try and help you get started. Rather than bore
the more experienced subscribers to this list, I will contact you
off-list (direct email). It's late here and I need to get some sleep, so
don't expect to hear from me immediately.

Dave

Posted by Dino Ielmorini <di...@comcast.net>.
Dave,

Re: open office not opening