Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jthorn721 <jt...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/02 17:47:11 UTC

Re: Capture any message off the NMR?

I pulled the latest TRUNK from svn and built it but I still have to specify a
subscriptionSpec in order to receive any messages. We are wanting to use an
empty subscriptionSpec to pick up all messages but if I use an empty
subscriptionSpec I don't get pick up any messages.  Any thoughts?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Capture any message off the NMR?

Posted by jthorn721 <jt...@gmail.com>.
My Bad, It wasn't behaving like I expected but it does pick up messages that
I didn't explicitly subscribe to, thanks for all your help.
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.