Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Shanmugam Gopal <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/01 12:55:43 UTC

Unable to Checkin file to Jackrabbit repository from webdav Client

Dear All,

I have configured my Dreamweaver to access Jackravbbit repository using
Mangaesite Options.
Here are the activities I have done...!

Let us say I have a folder called "Sample" in Jackrabbit repository

1) Checked out Sample folde to my local folder(Say D:\LocalRepository) using
checkout option of    Dreamweaver.
2) Now a folder is created in my local folder.(D:\LocalRepository\Sample).
3) I added a file called Hello.txt to the above
folder(D:\LocalRepository\Sample\Hello.txt).
4) I checked in the folder Sample.
5) Now the file is added properly to the Repository.( Cross checked this).
6) Again I checked out the file Hello.txt
7) A lock file is created in my local folder.
8) After making some changes to the Hello.txt, I am trying to check in.

Now I got the following error.

org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.DavException: Locked
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.simple.DavResourceImpl.addMember(DavResourceImpl.java:586)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.doPut(AbstractWebdavServlet.java:659)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.execute(AbstractWebdavServlet.java:317)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.service(AbstractWebdavServlet.java:255)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
        at
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

It says that the resource is locked...!!!!

But the checkin/checkout of Dreamweaver(Manage sites) works fine for other
repositories(Local network).

I have added the mixins "mix:versionable" and "mix:lockable" to the
repository folder.

I don't know whether the problem is with Jackrabbit or Dreamweaver.

Can anybody help me on this?

Regards,
Shan

Shah Rukh fan? Know all about the Baadshah of Bollywood. On MSN Search
http://server1.msn.co.in/profile/shahrukh.asp